20.6.11

93. A TRUELY INTIGUING SUBJECT- ANNE CATHERINE FREY



I totally dig it when a client brings me a photo of the haircut they want. I really do.

Chances are you have already seen MS. ANNE CATHERINE FREY’S photo on of the many street style blogs. Or you have been following very popular blog called A TRULY INTRIGUING SUBJECT. And I’ve been meaning to write a few words on her haircut, not so much as to talk about how popular “boy short” haircuts are at the moment but as a visual reference for those readers who have been searching the Internet for a haircut to show their hairdressers.

I really do appreciate a client who brings in photos of haircuts they would like. It’s as if they have done their homework and gives me a better idea on what they are after.





Further reading on SHORT HAIRCUTS and BOWL HAIRCUTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment